Friday, August 16, 2013

May the Wind Be at Your Back…




It's been awhile since I've posted, not because I haven't been sketching but because I haven't been scanning. This sketch is from the backlog. It's from the recent Monday sketch outing.

Seven of us met at the south end of Belmont Harbor. We had a good discussion about painting clouds and greens as well as quiet time to paint. The winds were at our backs - good fortune - the rain held off until we were packed up and leaving!

I'm still loving the S&B Beta series for watercolor sketching.

3 comments:

  1. Truly lovely page, Barbara! I love your segments of sky--landscape as abstract snippets--wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colors and good way to do a building with lots of windows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! The sky that day was the scene stealer. I don't know if i kept looking at it because it was so interesting of to see if we needed to pack up and run!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...