Sunday, April 6, 2014

An Afternoon with the Metro sketchers in St Paul at the Union Depot

WAn afternoon at the newly renovated Union a Depot in St Paul. Well, newly renovated in the relative scale of a train station's life. Great turnout in a beautiful space. So much to draw and such great people. 

This is a monthly gathering organized by the great Liz Carlson







(Above) my wife and son. Yes his boots echoed like crazy in this space!

My sketches - since this was sort of my element I had several. I love this space. 











3 comments:

  1. Love the boots! and the sketches! Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good group and a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a GREAT group! I'm envious...and I love your sketch with the big red ONE, especially! Thank you for sharing all of these, I'm going to put the link in the main group.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...