Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Meet the Correspondents--Cathy Johnson




Hi--I'm Cathy Johnson, usually called Kate by my friends.  I've been sketching and painting since I was a kid (a very long time ago), and I love to draw architecture, nature, people...you name it.  I've been organizing sketchcrawls since 2006--so much fun to get out with a group of people who GET it!

I love to work in ink, watercolor, graphite, colored pencil or whatever I grab when the spirit moves.






I've written a lot of books (including Artist's Journal Workshop) and magazine articles--I'm an inveterate teacher.  I've served on the board of Urban Sketchers, and was a correspondent on the main blog for years--till I got so busy I gave up my spot to someone new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...