Thursday, September 3, 2015

Urban Sketching in St. Louis -- West Port Plaza

I organized an urban sketching event in St. Louis for the St. Louis Drawing and Painting Meetup Group.  We met at West Port Plaza in the morning, then spread out to sketch in the many nooks and crannies of the plaza.  We had a great turnout, and the weather cooperated; while we could have usd a little more sun (to emphasize shadows), the temperatures stayed tolerable and it didn't rain.  Everyone had a great time and we ended with eager discussions about where and when to have the next event.  I hope that some of you outside the St. Louis area will be able to join us sometime; I plan to hold these roughly at the last weekend of each month.  I'll post on this blog with notifications.  Stay tuned!





More info about the sketches I did at https://StevePenberthy.com




3 comments:

  1. Very cool Steve! I hope to be sketching with this group soon, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, Steve, it looks wonderful! So glad you had a good turnout...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...