Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ceilidh's Wednesday

Ceilidh's Wednesday by vickylw
Ceilidh's Wednesday, a photo by vickylw on Flickr.
My Scottie, Ceilidh, had a rough morning yesterday . . . . and spent the rest of the day sleeping. First I combed her shaggy mess, then took her to the dog groomer's -- I sat outside and sketched the shop after taking her in.

Later, after picking her up, I dropped the car off where they were fixing a leaky windshield, and we walked home. She did NOT enjoy the walk -- she's getting lazy!

4 comments:

  1. Great story . . . Hopefully the temperatures for the walk home were better than it would have been just a few weeks ago. Wonderful sketches too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Temps were a lot better than the near 100s we've had. It had rained the night before (hence my finding the leaky windshield), cooling it off some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! Poor Ceilidh! Sounds pretty tiring to me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, we were both tired . . . I just didn't over-dramatize it like she did. Drama queen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...