Friday, January 13, 2012

(sub)Urban Sketch - McDonald's

(sub)Urban Sketch - McDonald's Hi all!  This is an on-location sketch I did a while back, but wanted to get a posting up while the blog's still new!  I will be working on some new urban sketches in the very near future, and am looking forward to seeing all of the great artwork that will be on this blog--the Midwest has some awesome sketch fodder.  I, among others, will be posting sketches of the St. Louis area.  I'm excited about this blog--thanks Kate for leading the charge on this! -- Steve

5 comments:

  1. This is just luscious, Steve! And you're welcome...we DO have wonderful sketchers and wonderful subject matter here...I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone does, too, and looking forward to getting out, myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how a drawing transforms the most mundane interior!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I love about sketching--artistic license!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’re a magician, Steve! This place looks downright classy! Great interior! That cup is such a great invitation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...