Friday, August 14, 2015

Thank heaven for company!





My husband and I tend to take things for granted....like the National World War I Museum, which we have always intended to visit, but we just haven't gotten around to it.  Our recent visitors wanted to see the museum, so we finally saw it.  The subject matter makes for a sombre experience; fortunately as a sketcher, I could distract myself with the images instead of dwelling on the absolute futility and frustration of the war.  Now we need someone to come to KC who wants to see the Federal Reserve Bank.....

2 comments:

  1. I was glad we finally went to see it a year or two ago too, Jeanette...wonderful sketches. (I had to sit down and cry for a few moments as I recall...it can be overwhelming.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...