Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Scholarship to Santo Domingo

Hi all!  This just in from the Symposium committee--if you thought you might like to go, PLEASE, send me an application--the information is all in the document link below.

All USk correspondents are invited to apply for a scholarship to the Santo Domingo Symposium, and the deadline is 11th June.  A commitment to the USk movement and storytelling skills will be high our top criteria in selecting a winner.

And of course this is for correspondents only...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MVivDDKNFb5J34Nq7df7DO9OFeRvxsoitsnKND3uHBI/edit

I hope the above link works!

8 comments:

  1. Kate, I can't access the document, the message says I don't have permission. Help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops...no idea! I'll ask the guy who created it, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed a stitch, Alex, maybe this will work now...I changed the link above, but here it is, too: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MVivDDKNFb5J34Nq7df7DO9OFeRvxsoitsnKND3uHBI/edit

    ReplyDelete
  4. It works! Thanks, Kate! Love that expression about missing a stitch - too funny :). Do you knit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one thing I never could learn, Alex! Too many missed stitches!

      Delete
  5. This is cool. I hope a USkMidwest correspondent gets the scholarship.Good luck to all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex definitely got one of my votes! (We had three votes each, so fingers crossed!)

      Delete
    2. Oh, I like that! Thanks, Kate!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...