Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sketchcrawl at Belvoir Winery in Liberty, Missouri

This is at the entrance to the former Odd Fellows Home, now the prizewinning Belvoir Winery...
I knocked over my paint water, then the rains came...so I added spatter!  LOTS of spatter...

Here's Don, sketching across the courtyard...right before the skies opened!

The girls found a nice covered pergola to relax and sketch out of the wet...
We often like to sign a page when we're together...everyone signed mine of the pergola with a view of what must be the old chapel beyond it...

Malinda joined me on the porch...
Meanwhile Joseph found a dry, comfy place...

And then he got me a glass of wine...I sketched looking out the window at the back of the building...
Brown ink and wet watercolor for my view out the window...

We ALL sketched inside for a while!  Rianna's adding color...

After, we all went to Los Compas to eat and share our sketches...
 


6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see the collective experience and other participants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great fun! I hope Don and Malinda add their sketches soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. All is beautiful. I would love to see how a "Winter" result with your sketching contrasts the rain/color editions of summer. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...