Thursday, April 26, 2012

and a few additions to the Materials and Supplies page!

I've had my eye on one similar to this...all those pockets would be almost like a traveling studio!


I've added some things to our new supply catalog page...art bags, brush holders, plein air French-style easels, pens, and even some folding stools for those of us who need to be a bit more comfortable when working on the spot and more.

As I have time, I'm adding notes about various tools...if you've got input, please let me know!

Have fun poking around!  It's at the top of our page, or right here: http://urbansketchers-midwest.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like it, Barbara! People have been very responsive, here and on our Artist's Journal Workshop blog, so I think it's a welcome service.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...